Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kashgar

As much as I was enjoying Kashgar I probably could have left today. However my traveling partner Nick wanted to hang out a bit longer & I was enjoying traveling in company so we compromised & will leave on Thursday morning. We got to know Kashgar quite well, where the bike shop is, where outdoor equipment can be purchased & the location of the best supermarket for a 1000km.

When we leave we will be well & truly ready for the road. The things I wanted to get fixed with the bike are now done. Everything will be washed & clean, to get dusty & dirty in an instant no doubt. My panniers will be stuffed full of food, even more than when leaving the last major town due to confidence over the strength of the carriers as well as a consequence of the range of delicious food available in the local supermarket.

I cycled 0 km

No comments:

Post a Comment